Private Parties & Events
Livingston Senior/Community Center is available for private parties, meetings and seminars for Livingston residents. Call 973-535-7925 for your packet or download the Private Rental Packet.
1. Proof of insurance coverage for $1 million per occurrence with a “Certificate of Insurance” naming the Township of Livingston as additional insured is required for all rentals.
2. Reservations may be made for Friday, Saturday or Sunday only and is not available on Township holidays.
3. Application for use of the facility must be made by a Livingston resident 21 years of age or older.
4. There is a minimum of two hours rental time. Contract time includes all set-up and take down.
5. The Township supplies only tables and chairs in a predetermined set-up. No table covers, table service, decorations, catering equipment or professional sound or lighting equipment is available.
6. Alcohol is not permitted in the facility.
7. Admission may not be charged to any private rental event. Games of chance are not permitted.
How to Apply:
Call Senior, Youth and Leisure Services (SYLS) at 973-535-7925. A staff member will send you a complete Private Rental Reservation Request packet or download the Private Rental Packet. Once you have filled out the forms, you may arrange a meeting to tour the facility and discuss rental options.
Payment of the $200 refundable deposit guarantees your date. Once you have completed and signed all of the required forms, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 5 working days to confirm your reservation and discuss final payment.
Upon completion of your rental, allow up to 30 days for the return of your deposit.